If you’re looking to change careers and move into Networking, the CCNA is for you.
This is the new, consolidated CCNA. The course contains one exam to cover a wide range of fundamentals based on the latest technologies, software development skills and job roles.
The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats.
The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
Once certified, you can secure a role as a Network Administrator, Network Analyst or Systems Administrator, with the opportunity to advance your career into Cloud computing or even Cyber Security.
Average salaries for Network Technicians are between $50k - $85k meaning it is a lucrative industry to enter.
Course modules for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Networking Components
- Networking Components - NGFW, NGIPS, & Cisco DNA Center
- WLCs, Access Points, Servers, & Endpoints
- Network Topology Architectures - WAN, Cloud, & SOHO
- Layer 1 Interfaces & Cabling
- Layer 1 Physical & Configuration Issues
- Networking Protocols
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Cisco Wireless Architecture & WLAN Components
- Cisco WLC Configuration & Wireless Management
- Static Routing
- Dynamic Routing
- Configuring & Verifying NAT
- NTP, DNS, & DHCP
- SNMP, Syslog, & PHB for QoS
- Configuring SSH, FTP, &TFTP
- IT Security Concepts
- Security Program and Password Policy Components
- AAA Security & VPN Types
- Configuring & Verifying ACLs
- Configuring PortSecurity, DHCP Snooping, & DAI
- APIs & Cisco DNA Center
Course level: Intermediate
Course length: 12 months
Ideal for: Network engineers, data/telecoms engineers or telecoms support engineers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Regional ACT, Regional...
- Closing Date:23rd Dec 2020, 12:59 pm