CompTIA Project+ gives business professionals, inside and outside of IT, the basic concepts to successfully manage small to medium sized projects. It is highly valuable as it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of just one methodology or framework.
Upon completion you will also have the knowledge and skills required to ensure appropriate communication, manage resources and stakeholders and maintain project documentation.
Course modules for CompTIA Project+
- Scope, Schedule and Cost Planning
- Planning and Controlling the Project Schedule
- Project Management Practical Exercises
- Quality and Procurement Planning
- Project Planning Documents
- Project Documents and Terminology
Course level: Entry
Course length: 12 months
Ideal for: Aspiring project managers, project coordinators, team leaders, team managers, and business analysts
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Compliance, Consulting, Government,...
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2020, 1:59 pm