Are you looking to start or advance your career in cyber security? The CompTIA Security+ course is for you.
Whether you’re a recent graduate, or have experience in IT, Networking or Cloud and want to change careers, the world of cyber security is growing and skilled professionals are in high demand.
Cloud computing and mobile devices have changed the way we operate and with the massive amounts of data transmitted and stored on networks throughout the world, it is essential to have effective security practices in place.
CompTIA Security+ certification covers network security, compliance and operation security, threats and vulnerabilities as well as application, data and host security.
You will also learn about access control, identity management, and cryptography which will give you the skills to secure a network and deter hackers.
Through our cyber security course collections, you’ll be able to get certified and start your career path. IT Technicians or Support Engineers will earn an average salary of $50k, moving to mid-level roles such as a Cyber Security Consultant ($100k average salary) to advanced roles as an Ethical Hacker ($130k average salary).
As the world moves online there is a high demand for cyber security professionals across every industry.
Course modules for CompTIA Security+
- The Present Threat Landscape
- Types Of Malware
- Social Engineering And Related Attacks
- Application And Service Attacks
- Cryptographic And Wireless Attacks
- Penetration Testing And Vulnerability Scanning
- Impacts From Vulnerability Types
- Components Supporting Organizational Security
- Security Assessment Using Software Tools
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Wireless Security Settings
- Analyzing Output From Security Technologies
- Deploying Mobile Devices Securely
- Implementing Secure Protocols
- Troubleshooting Common Security Issues
- Identity Concepts And AccessServices
- Identity And Access Management Controls
- Common Account Management Practices
- Frameworks, Guidelines, And Physical Security
- Implement Secure Network Architecture Concepts
- Secure System And Application Design And Deployment
- Cloud, Virtualisation, And Resiliency Concepts
- Policies, Plans, And Procedures
- Business Impact Analysis And Risk Management
- Incident Response, Forensics, Disaster Recovery and Security Controls
Course level: Intermediate
Course length: 12 months
Ideal for: Network engineers, support technicians, telecoms support engineers, network design, network administrators or IT managers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Regional ACT, Regional...
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2021, 12:59 pm