Are you looking to start a lucrative career in coding? Our online course will be the perfect first steps. Whether you’re a recent computer science graduate, or you’re changing careers, this course is for you.
This certification will train you how to successfully demonstrate your ability to build innovative apps and solutions across different platforms using the latest technologies.
There are a selection of exam options for this certification and 2 are required to pass.
Please note that this course is retiring on 31 January 2021.
Once completed, you can gain a role as a junior developer across any industry. With average salaries starting from $50k, this is a lucrative industry to work in. Once you land your first role in the industry, you can quickly and easily move up the career ladder, focussing on languages such as Python, or specialising in either front end or back end languages, or becoming a Senior Full Stack Developer. With the options to work either in-house, for an agency, or even freelance, the career opportunities are endless.
Course modules for MCSA: Web Applications
- Introduction to HTML5 and CSS
- HTML5 APIs and Local Data Storage
- More Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Adaptive AI, Graphics, and Animation
- Data Flow, Consuming, and Transmitting Data
- Communicating with WebSockets and Utilizing Asynchronous Processing
- Advanced Input Validation
- Advanced CSS
- ConfiguringMVCControllersand Actions
- JSON and XML Data Formats
- Composing the UI Layout of an Application
- Design and Implement UI Behavior
- ImplementASP.NETAuthorizationand Exception Handling Strategy
- Debugging ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- Implement Globalization, Azure Role Life Cycle, and Search Engine Optimization
- Working with State and Configuration Management
- Configuring Host Options and WebApp Composition
- Designing Build and Publishing Strategies
- Designing Deployment Architecture
- Programming in C#: Managing Program Flow
- Programming in C#: Managing Multithreating
- Programming in C#: Creating Types
- Programming in C#: Using Types
- Programming in C#: Memory Management and String Operations
- Programming in C#: Debugging and Security Implementation
- ProgramminginC#:ImplementingData Access
- Programming in C#: Manipulating and Retrieving Data
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Introduction
Course level: Intermediate
Course length: 12 months
Ideal for: Web developers or web administrators
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
Regional ACT, Regional...
- Closing Date:23rd Dec 2020, 12:59 pm