Considered one of the most highly regarded project management certifications, obtaining the PMP is the ideal way to highlight that you are a leader in your field.
It documents that you are fully up to date and aligned to best practice in every stage of the project lifecycle, from inception through to delivery. A certified PMP will have the skills to work in any industry with any methodology and in any location.
This qualification will improve your ability to communicate using the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organisations and experts worldwide.
With the Project Management Professional certification, you’ll be able to move up the career ladder to a Project Manager role, with an average salary of $80k. With additional certifications you can move up the career ladder and become an Agile Project Manager, or Project Director across every industry.
Course modules for Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Fundamentals
- The Process Groups
- Project Initiationand the Project Charter
- Managing Project Work
- Change Control and Project Close-out
- Using Lessons Learned for Continuous Improvement
- Managing Projects for Strategic Alignment
- Collect Requirements and Define Scope
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Validate and Control Scope
- Define and Sequence Activities
- Estimate Resources and Durations
- Develop and Control the Schedule
- Creating a Project Budget
- Keeping Your Project on Budget
- Planning Project Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Putting Together the Team
- Develop and Manage Your Team
- Managing Project Communications
- Controlling Communications
- Risk Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Control
- Procurement Planning
- Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Ethics and Project Management
- Ethical Standards and PMI® Core Values ✓ PMP Key Exam Concepts
- PMP Practical Exercises
Course level: Advanced
Course length: 12 months
Ideal for: Project managers, project leaders, project directors
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Communications,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Regional ACT, Regional...
- Closing Date:23rd Dec 2020, 12:59 pm