Are you wanting to kick start your HR Career? Then we have the role for you!
Our client is after a People & Development Assistant to professionally support the Perth People & Development Team in undertaking administration duties and provision of a high level of service to internal clients and external stakeholders and the achievement of key projects through effective administrative support.
About the Role
The People & Development Assistant is directly responsible for the tasks and duties outlined below:
- Assist with administrative requirements associated with new and departing staff and Partners, including preparation of routine correspondence, scheduling training sessions, collating paperwork/documentation and liaising with Administration;
- Assist with the coordination of interviews with potential candidates for current vacancies, including liaison with recruitment consultants and candidates;
- Assist with the posting of job advertisements;
- Assist with administrative requirements associated with general staff movements, including assistance with correspondence;
- Assist the People & Development Team with projects as and when directed. For example, Graduate Recruitment Campaigns and Practising Certificate Renewals;
- Provide general administrative support to the People & Development Team as requested;
- Process registration and payment relating to the attendance at CPD/MCLE events for Professional staff, including providing appropriate records to Melbourne for updating of the Access database to record relevant CPD/MCLE points;
- Provide information to Professional staff as requested in relation to their accruals of CPD/MCLE points.
To be suitable for this position, you must have a keen interest in a Generalist Human Resources career and studying/have completed a Bachelor of Human Resources.
About the Firm
- Perth CBD location
- Well established national law firm
- 8:45 am start
- Work from home available
Offering a professional, team environment our client offers benefits including:
- Free monthly lunches
- Discount gym membership
- Competitive salary and annual reviews
- Lots of social club get togethers
- Banking benefits and more.
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in Word format to [email protected] or alternatively, please call Gretta Lloyd at empire group on 07 3231 1201 for further information.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm