The objective of the Science, Engineering and Technology team within Leidos Australia is to engage our technical employees and develop better technical capabilities by facilitating the enablement of our employees with current and future skills required.
Join a dynamic, fast pace and rewarding team with an average week that could include a wide range of activities including:
- Using your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) to liaise between multiple stakeholders across the whole organisation, from senior managers to all employees and external vendors.
- Collaborating with managers, internal employees and external partners and vendors to coordinate training opportunities.
- Promoting, publicising and coordinating technical events such as;
- Technical Lunch and Learn talks by external partners and vendor
- Global technical virtual conference
- Local face-to-face conferences and forums
- Report on analyses of the Program and project training needs;
- Maintain a training database, and provide regular reporting on the training /competency status of employees across the company;
- Identify and liaise with suitable external training providers, and monitor the effectiveness of external training courses;
- Use feedback from participants to continuously improve training opportunities
- Applying your skills to understand issues and discover potential solutions to ensure high quality work and client satisfaction
- Adopt a systematic approach to improve existing processes through business intelligence and designing new systems
Graduates will be supported to develop their skills and knowledge specific to this role, to ensure they are able to contribute and reach their highest potential. As a Leidos graduate, you will be working on interesting and challenging projects and will take part in a range of training and development opportunities. To support you further throughout the graduate year, and your early career here at Leidos, you will also be assigned a mentor and buddy.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Defence, Information Technology
- Work rights:
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm