Lendi is on the lookout for a recent accounting graduate to join our finance team to support the delivery of high quality accounting services across a variety of disciplines.
Lendi has revolutionised the mortgage industry and is proud to be Australia's #1 online home loan platform.
With access to a panel of 36 lenders, we offer unparalleled transparency and simplicity in assisting everyday Aussies with the most important financial decisions in their lives.
In an ever-changing regulatory environment, Lendi is leading the charge in developing industry-first technology designed to offer Australian homeowners transparency, simplicity and convenience in their home loan experience.
As part of the Finance team this role presents an opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of financial operations across our Lendi and Domain Loan Finder brands.
This position is open to recent Accounting Graduates, looking to kick start their career. To be considered for this role, you should have completed an accounting qualification, have good Excel skills, and a strong understanding of accounting fundamentals. You will have strong attention to detail, an ability to self-manage and use your initiative, whilst also being a strong team player.
What you’ll be doing:
- Production of monthly management reporting for senior executives and the board
- Processing of payroll and performance incentive arrangements
- Helping ensure the accuracy of the balance sheet and managing all reconciliations
- Supporting in the accounts payable process
- Assisting in the preparation of the company’s tax returns (BAS, ITR and Payroll)
- A range of other financial analyses to help us understand and improve our business
What you’ll bring:
- Strong academic results, with a major in accounting or finance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior industry work experience would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- A willingness to challenge existing process and build new workflows
- Self-motivation with a keen desire to go above and beyond
- Strong communication skills and a strong team-player
- Permanent residency is a requirement of this role
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting brands in the tech finance industry. As we grow, we want to take you on the journey. This means significant career growth will become available for the right person.
To be considered for the position, please upload your Resume, a Cover letter addressed to the CFO, as well as your academic transcript.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- 37 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2020, 7:00 am