Lendlease is a global leader within property and construction, headquartered in Australia, with operations in Asia, the Americas and Europe. Every day, people around the world live, work, shop, play or travel via an asset created by Lendlease. We are responsible for renowned developments around the globe, including Barangaroo South in Sydney, and a $21 billion district development for Google in the San Francisco Bay area.
Lendlease Digital Graduate Program
Create, design, code and build new products. Start your career with our Digital business where you will manage the latest technology and be part of a team that is developing new digital products and services that will transform and disrupt the property and construction industry.
Autonomous cars? Now is the time for autonomous buildings. Yes, we’re that ambitious! We have a vision for a world which is sustainable and designed for the wellness and connectivity of people. We believe digital is not just about technology, people or process – it’s about all three. Our core philosophy is “digital before physical, share data, not files, fully simulated and tested before manufacture and assembly”. As a team, we’re innovative, brave, and continually learn and try new ways of doing things. We’re looking to forge the next generation of digital leaders at Lendlease.
As a Digital Graduate, you’ll be joining a team that will not only be imagining what the future of our industry looks like – you’ll be making that future a reality. You’ll be offered challenging and diverse opportunities to explore the problems we’re trying to solve, as well as work on the solutions that are needed to solve them.
The Lendlease Digital Graduate Program is a two-year development program that incorporates rotations providing you with hands on experience as a Product Analyst, Software Engineer and Data Analyst. You’ll be supported through structured learning, dynamic managers, networking and social activities – allowing you to build lasting relationships with both senior leaders and fellow graduates.
- You’re a recent graduate with a drive, passion and motivation to make a difference
- You have a degree in Information Technology, Computer / Data Science, Computational Design, Building Technology, or related disciplines
- Start up experience is highly desirable
- You have demonstrated leadership qualities and a desire to stretch your capabilities
- At time of application you must hold Australian/ New Zealand citizenship or PR
- As Lendlease is a project-based business, you must be prepared to relocate to regional areas when required
- We will have roles nationally within Australia
- At time of application candidates must hold Australian/ New Zealand citizenship or PR
- Lendlease is a project based business therefore candidates must be prepared to relocate to regional areas and interstate, when required.
- Submit your CV, cover letter, academic transcript and proof of Australia residency or citizenship
- Applications close 5 April 2021, 11:59pm AEDT
- Start your new role in February 2022
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people and support their individual needs. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
We actively encourage and invite applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
We embrace the value of a vibrant and diverse workforce and recognise that our people have different experiences and needs at different times. Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people and support their individual needs. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Software, Information Systems, Information...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm