Who we are:
Lendlease is a globally integrated real estate and investment group with core expertise in shaping cities and creating strong and connected communities. We create award-winning urban precincts, new communities for older people and young families just starting out, retail precincts, and workplaces to the highest sustainability standards. We are also privileged to create essential civic and social infrastructure including state-of-the-art hospitals, universities and stadiums around the world.
As one of Australia's top construction companies, we are recognised for market leading project management, design and construction services. We love a challenge and solving problems. Our clients come to us when it’s important: to handle complexity, drive delivery, offer strategic and long-term value, and to create innovative solutions.
As a participant of the two-year Lendlease Graduate Program you will be supported through a structured learning and development program, rotations, dynamic managers, various on the job activities, networking, and social activities – allowing you to build lasting relationships with both senior leaders and fellow graduates.
Our grads are anything but ordinary. They are community-builders, change-makers, record-breakers. But, most importantly, they are themselves. At Lendlease, we celebrate individuality - it’s what makes us unique. From living breathing workplaces, to flexible hours that fit around your life, we’re making room for you to be you. Whatever way you choose.
Current roles available:
As a Sustainability Graduate, you will provide sustainability advice and expertise to Lendlease’s portfolio of building projects. You will work under the direction of senior team members and be involved in all matters relating to sustainability on large scale projects. You will support the Sustainability Manager in collecting required evidence for the completion of subcontractor and supplier obligations, including documentation for Green Star and other sustainability reporting requirements and learning about Mission Zero.
- Degrees that are aligned to (but not limited to) these roles are:
- Construction or Project Management
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Environmental and Asset)
- Sustainability/Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering
- Double degree in Engineering/project management/Construction management and Commerce/Business OR Sustainability/Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering and Commerce/Business
- Graduate applications open August 1st, 2022
- You must hold Australian/ New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Submit your CV, academic transcript and proof of Australia residency or citizenship
- Applications close 21 August 2022, 11:59pm AEDT
- The application process includes Blended Online Assessment, Video Interview, Virtual Assessment Centre.
- Start your new role in February 2023
Lendlease provides a wide range of benefits to support our employees through their everyday lives. Our flexible work arrangements make it possible to shape your working day accordingly.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible, and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable, and empower our people and support their individual needs. Inclusion sets us all up for success. We actively encourage and invite applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Construction, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Sydney, Queensland, South...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 12:59 pm