Lendlease’s Retirement Living business has a rare and exciting opportunity for a Health and Well-being Coordinator to join the team based in Brighton, Melbourne.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating health and well-being activities and enhancing Allied Health services within the retirement village. The aim is to improve our resident’s overall lifestyle within an independent living environment and improve their overall health and well-being. You will need to provide exceptional customer service to our residents, proactively engage with both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate your initiative with being able to promote our pilot Health and Well-being program.
Lendlease is one of the world's leading property and infrastructure groups. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees. With 75 villages, currently under management we are Australasia's largest owner, operator, and developer of retirement villages.
Further, your responsibilities will see you:
- Assist with the design and implementation of a pilot Health and Well-being program whilst considering resources, operational procedures, governance framework, financial, operational and customer key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Delivery and monitoring of high-quality Health and Well-being initiatives.
- Develop systems and processes for the pilot health and well-being program.
- Collate, analyse, interpret, evaluate, and present data on the health and well being pilot for reporting and decision making.
- Develop relationships with Home Care and Community care providers, Aged Care, and community Allied Health professionals.
- Develop and maintain operational manuals and policies and procedures. Ensure all policies and procedures and current practices and programs meet National and State legislative requirements.
- Develop a documentation and recording system which ensures compliance with privacy legislation
To be successful, you will have:
- Degree qualification in Allied health / Health Promotion / Science; OR
- A Diploma or Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle or Community Services
- Current AHPRA registration applicable to Allied Health qualifications
- Highly developed communication skills, high degree of emotional empathy, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Retirement Living experience and/or passion working with seniors
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work within a complex team environment and the ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and ability to use a variety of computer applications (Microsoft applications including word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Above all, you will display soft leadership skills and be passionate about developing and implementing a high-quality Health & Well-being pilot program and strategy for our residents.
Please note: The successful applicant must complete a Police Check, will be required to receive an annual flu vaccination between the months of April-October as well as provide proof of the COVID-19 booster vaccination with supporting documentation prior to joining. For selected roles more physical in nature, pre-employment medical assessments may also be required prior to any employment offers being made.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm