Applications for our 2024 Lendlease Graduate and Undergraduate Program will open mid-2023. Register your interest with us to receive updates from our Future Talent Careers Team.
We will be offering opportunities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, NT, WA and SA.
As a participant of the two-year Lendlease Graduate Program you will be supported through a structured learning and development program, rotations, dynamic managers, various on the job activities, networking, and social activities – allowing you to build lasting relationships with both senior leaders and fellow graduates.
We offer Graduate Programs in the following areas:
- Graduate Site Engineer: Specialises in agile end-to-end project delivery of medium to large sized project and programs of work across commercial workplace, education, residential and retail sectors. Like the Graduate Site Engineer position, you will sit in the wider project team, supporting the safety, quality, cost management and program adheres to schedule and costs.
- Cost Planning Graduate – specialise in providing accurate measure of quantities, effective use of ‘Value Engineering’ to optimise client value, reducing risk and analysing data in controlling design to a defined set of cost parameters.
- Services and Rail Graduate - you would work alongside the wider rail and construction project teams responsible for coordinating and monitoring the activities and efforts of contractors and suppliers onsite to ensure construction is completed within schedule and cost. This will involve supporting the project across safety, quality, cost, and program.
- Commercial Graduate – fill a business-oriented position within a project, where you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the finance performance of a project through the identification and management of risk and opportunities through the various stages of a project lifecycle including contract management.
- Sustainability Graduate – you will provide sustainability advise and expertise to Lendlease’s portfolio of building projects.
- Property Development Graduate – you will be involved in the development of communities, inner city mixed-used developments, apartments, retirement, commercial assets, and social and economic infrastructure.
- Investment Management Graduate- you will be involved and work in partnership with n governments, private clients, joint venture partners and investors and with investment in design and new technologies, we have a proven track record in invigorating places and creating and managing complex, mixed use property developments. These range from residential apartments and shopping centres to commercial precincts and retirement living communities
- Digital Graduate– you will have the opportunity to create, design, code and build new products in a team developing new digital products and services that will transform and disrupt the property and construction industry
- Enterprise Support Graduates – a career in one of our Enterprise Support functions will have you partnering and supporting the functional aspects of our business. These program streams are across
- Corporate Affairs & Marketing
- Environmental Health & Safety
- People & Culture
- Risk & Insurance
- Supply Chain & Procurement & Practices.
- Finance (Accounting) – As a Finance Graduate, you will experience exciting yet challenging and diverse rotations across different businesses and functions. These will enable you to build your capability and provide you with an in-depth and well-rounded understanding of our Finance function. You will have the opportunity to learn about Group and Finance Services roles (such as Statutory and Management Reporting, Treasury and Internal Audit), Asset & Project focused roles (such as within our Development, Retail and Investments Businesses) and Business Insights (Financial Control) focused roles (such as within our Property and Construction businesses).
- Safety - As a Graduate in Safety, you will become a specialist in Safety through developing comprehensive knowledge of how the business designs, implements and embeds our principles of safety and methodology at both a project and corporate level. You will undertake analysis to identify safety and wellbeing issues to inform and develop new strategies and initiatives, support current safety programs and gain advisory experience within one of our Construction projects.
We are also accepting expressions of interest applications for students who are in their penultimate year of study (i.e due to complete their studies in 2024), from a range of academic backgrounds which may include (but not limited to):
Construction or Project Management, Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Environmental and Asset) Construction Economics, Architecture, Design, Quantity Surveying.
Eligibility & Commitment for Graduate Program
- In the final year of your degree
- At time of application candidates must hold Australian/ New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Architecture, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Australian Capital Territory,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2023, 12:59 pm