Welcome to Life Ready! We're continuing to grow and like to do things differently, but our commitment to helping move people towards their best quality of life has always stayed the same.
WHAT WE NEED
Due to our continued growth, we are on the look out for a number of new graduate physiotherapists to join our clinic teams across several of our WA locations, including providing aged care physiotherapy with Life Ready Mobile.
- Life Ready Baldivis
- Life Ready Bayswater
- Life Ready Bicton
- Life Ready Busselton
- Life Ready Cannington
- Life Ready Canning Vale
- Life Ready Mobile
- Life Ready Rockingham
- Life Ready Spearwood
As a successful applicant, you'll join our innovative new graduate training program where under the supervision of our accomplished clinical education team and managing partners, you'll receive ongoing mentoring and support, clinical education and 1:1 professional and managerial guidance so you can grow and best manage your physiotherapy career pathways.
We are looking for people with a go-getting attitude, a drive to hit the ground running and someone who wants to be a part of a collaborative and supportive team.
We are vibrant and fun and we really mean it when we say it that we’re pretty adaptable to the needs of our employees, so if you’re a parent, studying, or just want an amazing work/life balance, let’s start the conversation on what you’re all about.
WHAT YOU NEED
- An Australian physiotherapy degree
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- AHPRA registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Satisfactory criminal record and Working With Children check
- A passion for helping a diverse range of clients
- An in-depth understanding of MSK conditions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- An openness to being part of a close-knit team, and help to add to the positive work culture
JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute and execute new ideas to the clinic
- Grow and manage a mixed MSK caseload of private patients, insurance, EPC and workers' compensation cases
- Have a knowledge and an interest in providing a high quality service to clients and referrers
- Work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Receive and give regular feedback
- Communicate and report effectively to GPs, referrers and other clinical staff
- Option for running Clinical Pilates classes in addition to a regular musculoskeletal caseload (training in this field is available)
THE PERKS OF JOINING LIFE READY
- Join our outstanding new graduate training program, where you'll receive ongoing mentoring and support, clinical education and 1:1 professional and managerial guidance
- We provide autonomy and flexibility in our teams. We want you to craft your ideal role with us either part time or full time, depending on your desired work/life balance
- Grow in a fun, vibrant and committed team environment where small details make a big impact
- Come to work in a modern clinic, with state-of-the-art facilities
- We offer a nurturing and inspiring work culture with a diverse range of employee work perks
- Strong work/life balance
- Regularly scheduled social events
- Regularly scheduled group wide professional development and extended learning sessions
- Continued and collaborative administrative support
- We pay for 50% for all extended learning education and courses
- Extremely competitive commission and remuneration
- Be a part of something special like our Open House initiative
- Career pathway opportunities to manage or own a future clinic with Life Ready
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the ideal fit for you and you'd love to come onboard with us, email your CV and cover letter to our talent acquisition superstars at [email protected] with the name of the location you wish to apply for in the subject line.
Please note, only submissions sent to [email protected] and applications which meet the above requirements will be assessed.
For any queries regarding the job opportunity, please email us for a private and confidential discussion.
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
Life Ready is more than just physiotherapy. We are a group of like-minded, passionate individuals dedicated to raising the bar of the allied health profession. Our 20+ boutique clinics across Perth and Melbourne are architecturally designed and are home to our friendly teams of physiotherapists, massage therapists, exercise physiologists and receptionists who are committed to excellent customer service and high quality, client-focused love.
You can learn more about our crew in the video above, on our website - www.lifereadyphysio.com.au or follow us on our socials at @lifereadyphysio
OUR CORE VALUES
- Genuine relationships
- Proactive, not reactive
- Develop our strengths
- Embrace and drive change
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
Come as you are! Your gender, your gods, age or your sex life won't make a difference at Life Ready. We are a progressive and open-minded organisation. If you're eager, willing to learn and good at what you do, we'd love to hear from you!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm