Are you looking to kick start your career in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment?
Are you interested in working on a program ranked among the Top 40 Internship Programs of 2022?
Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
What does the job look like?
The Linfox Vacation Programs is a structured learning and development program that runs for three months (from 6 December to 24 February). The Program is targeted at students in their penultimate or final year of study and presents a great opportunity to experience working at Linfox before applying for the Graduate Program. In addition to gaining practical experience in a rapidly growing industry, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Work in an operational environment
- Work within a supportive team
- Be paired with a Linfox employee who will provide you with supervision
- Be allocated a buddy from our Graduate program who will show you the ropes and provide you with an insiders view on what it’s like to be a part of our Graduate program
- Work with leaders in the logistics industry
- Gain exposure to the supply chain network
At the end of the Program, you'll have the option of fast-tracking your application for the following year's Graduate Program. If successful, you'll be able to enjoy your final year of study without worrying about job searches.
Are you the one?
We are looking for individuals who have what it takes to keep us ahead of the competition. If you are resourceful, flexible and looking for a career that can take you places, we want to hear from you.
You can demonstrate that:
- You are completing a Supply Chain & Logistics degree or a major in this discipline in your degree.
- You are an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application (essential);
- You are in your penultimate year (second last year) of your university degree, or if you are doing a double degree, you
- must be in your penultimate year of your overall studies and due to complete end of 2023
- You are achieving at least a credit average across your university degree (essential).
- Have a current driver’s licence and access to a vehicle when you start
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include, but not be limited to, a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/care
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain, Management,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2022, 1:59 pm