We are accepting Expressions of Interest for our August 2021 Graduate intake within our Software and Hardware Functions.
The Lockheed Martin Australia Graduate Development Program is designed to expose you to unique professional and personal learning and development opportunities. Our team tell us they love coming to work knowing they make a difference – and as an integral part of the team, you will be contributing to stimulating and ground-breaking projects.
Our Graduate Development Program Offers:
- A permanent role with Lockheed Martin
- A 2-year structured Graduate Development Program
- On the job training engaged as part of the team working on challenging and interesting projects
- Offsite training and development days
- Access to cutting-edge technology and thought leadership
- A coaching and mentoring program – learn from the best!
- Forums to engage and network with peers, SME's and senior leadership
The successful candidates will have either completed or completing their tertiary level engineering qualification by mid-2021 in a related discipline (typically Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronic),), or equivalent/ combined education in with a sound level of academic achievement.
You will be an eager learner and be excited about the opportunity to work with and learn from the best. You will also have outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal and have a flexible approach to managing changing priorities in this fast paced and dynamic environment.
How we reward and support you:
At Lockheed Martin we value our team and the contribution they make every day. We offer rewarding career pathways working on interesting projects that make a difference, continuous professional development and the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of talented individuals. In return we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration
- We offer genuine work/life flexibility including a 9 day, compacted fortnight (every 2nd Friday off)
- Membership to Destination Discounts – that saves you money on every day purchases including supermarkets, petrol, department stores to name a few
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Salary packaging for car leasing
From competitive salary package and benefits to training and development opportunities we show our appreciation for your skills, ambitions and potential.
Expressions of Interest open now for commencement of positions August 2021.
Our Graduate Recruitment process consists of the following stages:
- Video Interview
- Online testing
- Selection Interview & References
Successful applicants will be required to obtain a defence security clearance. You must be an Australian citizen and have a ten year verifiable background.
Lockheed Martin Australia supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the Workplace.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 12:59 pm