At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Every day, our employees come to work with one focus – our customers’ missions. Whether it's protecting citizens or advancing the boundaries of science, these missions are some of the most important and challenging in the world.
Our number 1 ranked Defence Graduate Program in Australia 2020 is testament to the commitment of Lockheed Martin's success in developing early careers across the organisation. Lockheed Martin is a dynamic, growing, and energetic organisation offering stimulating, challenging work at the forefront of technology. Lockheed Martin is a leader in Australia’s National Security, and our collaboration with Australian industry spans the Aeronautics, Maritime, Surveillance and Defence domains. We employ approximately 100,000 staff worldwide, and over 1000 staff in Australia across multiple locations.
Who we are looking for:
You will have either completed or completing their your tertiary level qualification by December 2021 in a related discipline (typically Law, Humanities, Commerce or Business Administration), or equivalent/ combined education with a sound level of academic achievement.
You will be an eager learner and be excited about the opportunity to work with and learn from the best. You will also have outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal and have a flexible approach to managing changing priorities in this fast paced and dynamic environment.
You will work in a structured environment with support and mentoring from senior professionals within a team environment.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate:
- Solutions focus, with commitment to delivering an exceptional standard
- Proactivity and enthusiasm to see tasks through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong IT, computer skills and willing and able to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Motivation for continuous learning.
Our Graduate Development Program Offers:
- A permanent role with Lockheed Martin
- A 2-year structured Graduate Development Program
- On the job training engaged as part of the team working on challenging and interesting projects
- Offsite training and development days
- Access to cutting-edge technology and thought leadership
- A coaching and mentoring program – learn from the best!
- Forums to engage and network with peers, SME's and senior leadership.
At Lockheed Martin we value our team and the contribution they make every day. We offer rewarding career pathways working on interesting projects that make a difference, continuous professional development and the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of talented individuals. In return we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration
- We offer genuine work/life flexibility including a 9 day, compacted fortnight (every 2nd Friday off)
- Membership to Destination Discounts – that saves you money on every day purchases including supermarkets, petrol, department stores to name a few
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Salary packaging for car leasing.
From competitive salary package and benefits to training and development opportunities we show our appreciation for your skills, ambitions and potential.
Applications are now open to commence in February 2022.
Our Graduate Recruitment process consists of the following stages:
- Video Interview
- Online testing
- Selection Interview & References
Successful applicants will be required to obtain a defence security clearance. You must be an Australian citizen and have a ten-year verifiable background in Australia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:
Adelaide, Regional South...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:12th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm