At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Every day, our employees come to work with one focus – our customers’ missions. Whether it's protecting citizens or advancing the boundaries of science, these missions are some of the most important and challenging in the world.
Our number 1 ranked Defence Graduate Program in Australia 2020 is testament to the commitment of Lockheed Martin's success in developing early careers across the organisation. Lockheed Martin is a dynamic, growing, and energetic organisation offering stimulating, challenging work at the forefront of technology. Lockheed Martin is a leader in Australia’s National Security, and our collaboration with Australian industry spans the Aeronautics, Maritime, Surveillance and Defence domains. We employ approximately 100,000 staff worldwide, and over 1000 staff in Australia across multiple locations.
Who we are looking for:
We know it takes a diverse, collaborative and multi-skilled teams to deliver our projects. That’s why we need Graduates who are driven, ambitious team players who are as passionate as we are about building a better tomorrow – today.
Our award winning Lockheed Martin Australia Graduate Development Program is designed to expose you to unique professional and personal learning and development opportunities. Our team tell us they love coming to work knowing they make a difference – and as an integral part of the team from day 1, you will be contributing to stimulating and ground-breaking projects.
You will have either completed or are completing your tertiary level engineering qualification by December 2021 in a related discipline (typically Electronics, Mechanical and/ or Mechatronics, Cyber), or equivalent/ combined education with a passion for technology.
You will be a curious learner and be excited about the opportunity to work with and learn from the best leaders in their fields. You will also have outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal and have a flexible approach to managing changing priorities in this fast paced and dynamic environment.
Our Graduate Development Program Offers:
- A permanent role with Lockheed Martin
- A 2-year structured Graduate Development Program
- A coaching and mentoring program – paired with a dedicated mentor - learn from the best!
- On the job training engaged as part of the team working on challenging and interesting projects
- Offsite training and development days
- Access to cutting-edge technology and thought leadership
- Forums to engage and network with peers, SME’s and senior leadership.
At Lockheed Martin we value our team and the contribution they make every day. We offer rewarding career pathways working on interesting projects that make a difference, continuous professional development and the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of talented individuals. In return we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration including review framework as part of the 2 year program
- A structured learning approach to your professional development
- We offer genuine work/life flexibility including a 9 day, compacted fortnight (every 2nd Friday off)
- Membership to Destination Discounts – that saves you money on every day purchases including supermarkets, petrol, department stores to name a few
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Salary packaging for car leasing.
From competitive salary package and benefits to training and development opportunities we show our appreciation for your skills, ambitions and potential.
We welcome your application for our February 2022 intake.
Our Graduate Recruitment process consists of the following stages:
- Video Interview
- Online Testing
- Selection Interview & Reference Checks
Successful applicants will be required to obtain a defence security clearance. You must be an Australian citizen and have a ten-year verifiable background in Australia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cyber Security, Defence, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical,...
- Work rights:
Adelaide, Regional South...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:12th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm