About the role
We are offering internship opportunity for minimum two days a week. The role is based in Clayton-Melbourne with immediate start until end of July 2018. This internship may not be a part of the applicants' curriculum studies.
The successful candidate will have a passion for HR, be exceptionally well presented, possess strong written and verbal communication skills. An eye for detail is necessary for this position and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is advantageous.
Assisting the Talent Acquisition team to start with, your responsibilities will include:
- Screening applications on ATS
- Telephone screening and shortlisting candidates
- Coordination with hiring managers and HR team
- Scheduling interviews
- Conducting reference checks on potential employees
- Updating and advising candidates on applications
- Various other HR projects and other duties as assigned.
This is a great opportunity to gain insight into Talent Acquisition, working alongside HR team with extensive industry knowledge and experience.
Who are we looking for
- Strong communication skills among all stakeholders
- Excellent customer service
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ideally degree qualified or in the final year of degree with specialisation in HR from a reputed University.
If this opportunity to launch your career with Lockheed Martin interests you, please click on ‘Apply Now’ button.
This opportunity is only available for individuals who have permanent work rights in Australia.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:19th Jan 2018, 6:00 am