The Lockheed Martin Australia Graduate Development Program is designed to expose you to unique learning opportunities, whilst contributing to stimulating, ground-breaking projects.
Lockheed Martin graduates are driven and ambitious team players, passionate about building a better tomorrow.
We are seeking motivated and flexible applicants with a passion for delivering innovative outcomes. Applicants must also possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
We have an opportunity for Hardware Engineering Graduate in Adelaide, with qualifications in Mechatronics/ Mechanical engineering disciplines. The successful candidate will have either completed or completing their tertiary level engineering qualification by end of this year, with a sound level of academic achievement.
- 2-year structured Graduate Development program
- A structured induction program
- On the job training in company specific processes and techniques
- Mentoring program
- Access to leading technology and thought leadership
- An opportunity to engage with senior leaders
- Offsite development days and an established career development plan.
How we reward & support you:
At Lockheed Martin we value our team and the contribution they make every day. We offer rewarding career pathways working on interesting projects that make a difference, continuous professional development and the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of talented individuals. In return we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Options for genuine work/life flexibility including a 9 day, compacted fortnight
- Membership to Destination Discounts – that saves you money on many every day purchases including supermarkets, petrol, department stores to name a few
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Salary packaging for car leasing
How to Apply
Our Graduate Recruitment process consists of the following stages:
- Application: Applications open from 7th September 2020 and close on 27th September 2020.
- Video Interview: If you are shortlisted, you will progress to an online video interview
- Online testing: Shortlisted candidates will undertake online testing
- Selection Interview: Candidates who reach this stage will be interviewed by a selection panel of technical experts, business leaders and human resources personnel.
- Offer: Selected candidate will be made an offer and will be expected to start work at their earliest availability.
Successful applicants will be required to obtain a defence security clearance. You must be an Australian citizen and have a ten year verifiable background.
Lockheed Martin Australia supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the Workplace.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2020, 1:59 pm