The Lockheed Martin Australia Graduate Development Program is designed to expose you to unique professional and personal learning and development opportunities. Our team tell us they love coming to work knowing they make a difference – and as an integral part of the team, you will be contributing to stimulating and ground-breaking projects.
What our Graduate Development Program Offers:
- A permanent role with Lockheed Martin
- A 2-year structured Graduate Development Program
- On the job training engaged as part of the team working on challenging and interesting projects
- Offsite training and development days
- Access to cutting-edge technology and thought leadership
- A coaching and mentoring program – learn from the best!
- Forums to engage and network with peers, SME’s and senior leadership
Applications open for our 2018 program on Monday 18th February 2019 and will close by 8th April 2018. Our Graduate Recruitment process consists of the following stages:
- Video Interview
- Online testing
- Selection Interview & References
To apply now and see the full list of early career opportunities, follow this link: https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-au/careers.html
Successful applicants will be required to obtain a defence security clearance. You must be an Australian citizen and have a ten-year verifiable background.
Lockheed Martin Australia supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the Workplace.