Our 6-month paid Industry Based Learning (IBL) Program is based at our Mawson Lakes Office in Adelaide and will provide you with paid professional experience and development in a real-world environment with a recognized global brand.
This is the perfect opportunity to apply your knowledge gained in tertiary studies and is catered for students in year 3 or 4 of their studies. At the conclusion of the 6-month period you return to your studies and complete your degree.
The benefits of an IBL Program are significant and have the opportunity to shape your future career!
- Experience in the interviewing process & working within a dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to work and learn from subject matter experts within your field of interest
- Experience working within a program team, contributing to outcomes
- Confidence gained in problem solving, organisational skills, technical competencies and team work
- The ability to apply your learnings from the work place to shape final university topic/subjects or honours projects in areas of interest.
The program will commence August 2019. You will need to commit to full-time office hours for 6 months from the start date. This is a unique opportunity to enter the LMA Early Careers Program and may lead to future intern or graduate pathways within Lockheed Martin.
We have opportunities Commencing in August 2019 in Adelaide
- Software/Hardware IBL placements (multiple roles)
- Commerce/Finance IBL
Successful applicants will be required to obtain a defence security clearance. You must be an Australian citizen and have a ten-year verifiable background.
Lockheed Martin Australia supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the Workplace.
To apply now, follow this link: https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-au/careers.html