LVL Up Consulting are a fresh, fun and innovative Business and Management Consulting agency, based in Brisbane, who are seeking an equally enthusiastic Intern to join our growing team. Specialists in Strategy development, Business Health Checks, and Project Management, LVL Up work with a wide variety of businesses from Micro through to Corporate clients.
In this role you will work directly with LVL Up's Founder and Principal Consultant, Jasmine O'Reilly, on a wide variety of consulting work. This includes, but is not limited to, tasks such as:
- Learning the ropes of how we approach Business Consulting and work on real deliverables for clients
- Creating Marketing and Sales campaign activity for LVL Up
- Assisting (and potential to even deliver) business accelerator workshops to Small Business Owners
- Creating Social Media content, such as starring in our videos
- Preparing client proposals
- Developing and executing the LVL Up Consulting H1 FY22 Strategy
We are looking for the person who is the right fit for our organisation and are open to considering a flexible schedule (there are no set days or minimum hours required). Our aim is to offer permanent employment (which can be Part Time while you continue your studies) to an Intern that impresses the socks off us.
If you're reading this thinking "Yes, please! That sounds like me" then we'd love to hear from you. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to answer the following questions:
1. Why do you think you're the right fit for LVL Up Consulting?
2. What gets you up in the morning?
3. Which of your uni subjects could you talk about all day, every day?
We can't wait to meet you!
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Brisbane QLD 4000Locations:
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2021, 12:59 pm