Designed to engage female and STEM students in their penultimate year of study, the Macquarie Capital Winter Development Program is an exciting 3 week paid internship providing a rare opportunity to gain valuable insights into the financial services industry.
Macquarie Capital, the corporate advisory, capital markets and principal investment arm of Macquarie Group, is excited to announce the launch of its Winter Development Program. Based out of Macquarie’s office in Melbourne, this 3 week paid internship will provide a rare opportunity to gain valuable insights into the financial services industry and learn more about the Macquarie Capital business as well as the Macquarie Group more broadly.
The program has been designed to engage penultimate year students currently undertaking studies in science, technology, engineering or mathematics, who are wanting to explore a career in finance. You will be provided with opportunities to work as part of our successful team and develop your professional skillset.
No prior experience in finance is required; just a curiosity to learn more and an ambitious nature. At Macquarie we appreciate the value that diverse backgrounds and thinking can bring to our business.
As part of the Winter Development Program, you will:
- be awarded a 3 week paid internship along with $5,000
- take part in an orientation with other students from the Winter Development Program
- receive training sessions and workshops to develop your technical and soft skills, such as personal branding and communication
- gain insights into the workings of real deals and transactions
- be assigned a buddy and mentor to guide you throughout your internship
- learn from a successful team including recent graduates and senior leaders from the business
You will also be considered for our 11-week 2020/21 Summer Internship program, which runs from November 2020 to February 2021.
To be eligible for the program, you must be in your penultimate year of study and be available to work in July.
Applications Close on 25 March 2020 at 12PM AEST
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2020, 11:10 pm