We’re looking for students from a wide range of degree backgrounds who are completing their degree in 2021. You’ll be looking to gain real experience and to help us create success for clients, colleagues and communities. You can build your own future as you contribute to ours.
If you can demonstrate strong academic performance and involvement in extra-curricular and community activities and a genuine interest in financial services, we’d like to hear from you! we’d like to hear from you.
Applications for our 2020 / 2021 Summer Internship Programs are now open.
About our Summer Internship Program
By joining the Macquarie Summer Internship Program you’ll become an integral member of the team for your entire placement. You’ll be sitting side-by-side with business leaders, learning on the job, making a difference and working on live projects and transactions.
Your career development starts with a Macquarie wide orientation. You’ll then embark on a structured 10 – 12 week program with on-the-job training and the opportunity to build your network. The experience you will have throughout your program can set you up for a successful career following the completion of your studies.
We have opportunities for our 2020 / 2021 Summer Internship Program in Accounting and Finance (Sydney).
Joining our team in an accounting or finance role, you could be delivering finance, tax, and treasury services across Macquarie. Responsibilities include:
- Analysing financial performance to deliver valuable business insights;
- Reviewing, challenging and reporting on financial results, and ensuring compliance with reporting standards;
- Preparing forecasts for management to support strategic decision making; and
- Engaging with stakeholders to determine data requirements for new products and deals.
- Groups that Accounting & Finance Interns will be placed into:
- Financial Management Group
- Banking and Financial Services
We encourage students studying Business or Commerce with Accounting majors and who are completing their studies in 2021 to apply.
Visit www.macquarie.com/graduates to find out where a career at Macquarie can take you
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2020, 1:59 pm