Do you want to experience what it is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature? If you’re determined to succeed, we can help you reach your potential.
Applications for our 2021 Graduate Programs are now open.
By joining the Macquarie Graduate Program you’ll become an integral member of the team. You’ll develop your skills and build your career while sitting side-by-side with our business leaders and have the opportunity to work on projects from day one.
We’re looking for students who bring something different; who can push boundaries, challenge processes and examine a problem from all angles. We also look for students who can demonstrate strong academic performance and involvement in extra-curricular and community activities.
We encourage students from a wide range of degree backgrounds who are completing their studies in 2020 to apply.
About our Graduate Program
Your career development starts with a tailored orientation and business group specific workshops. You’ll then embark on a structured 12 to 24 month program with on-the-job training, access to a comprehensive range of external and internal courses and the opportunity to build your business network.
We have opportunities for our 2021 Graduate Program in Corporate finance, M&A and Markets (Sydney).
Corporate finance and M&A
Macquarie Capital combines specialist expertise, innovative advice and flexible capital solutions to help clients and partners make opportunity reality. Global corporate M&A and advisory capabilities are underpinned by deep specialist expertise across a range of sectors, and a full spectrum of capital solutions, from debt, equity and private capital raising to investing its own capital to enable new opportunities.
Working in Macquarie Capital, you could be:
- analysing financial data; including building and running financial models;
- drafting presentations to pitch transaction ideas to clients;
- involved in running key transaction work streams on live deals, for example; a due diligence Q&A on a private treaty deal, drafting a prospectus for an IPO or liaising with legal representatives or tax advisers on key transaction issues; and
- tracking share price movements and press articles to keep the deal team updated as transactions progress.
Our Commodities and Global Markets group has over 2,800 staff in 22 countries who provide products and services to clients exposed to commodities and financial markets.
The group specialises in providing clients with access to markets, financing, financial hedging, research and market analysis, and physical execution across energy; metals, mining and agriculture; fixed income and currencies; credit; futures and equity markets.
With a diverse platform covering more than 25 market segments and over 200 products that have evolved over more than four decades, the group leverages its deep market knowledge to provide tailored solutions for clients.
In our Commodities and Global Markets group you could be:
- developing your knowledge of market dynamics;
- tailoring innovative products and solutions for clients;
- producing fundamental market analysis and research;
- monitoring and liaising with clients and customers throughout the deal lifecycle;
- modelling and collaborating on risk management, including compliance and regulatory obligations; and
- contributing to major projects that lead to impactful and observable results.
Treasury Group Treasury is responsible for capital, funding, liquidity and interest rate risk management of Macquarie's balance sheet. It also manages Macquarie's liquid asset portfolio and is responsible for managing debt investor, rating agency and banking relationships.
Working in our Group Treasury team, you could be:
- raising diversified and cost-effective funding and capital;
- providing accurate pricing of funding and capital to support optimal business decisions;
- helping to manage balance sheet risk; and
- assisting the business in pursuing new opportunities.
Groups that Corporate finance, M&A and Markets Graduates will be placed into:
- Commodities and Global Markets
- Financial Management Group
- Macquarie Capital
Visit www.macquarie.com/graduates to find out where a career at Macquarie could take you.
Please note the opportunities within our 2021 Graduate Program have not changed. If you have already submitted an application, please do not submit additional applications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 1:00 am