Macquarie Graduate Program 2024 – Risk
Kickstart your career whilst building for a better future.
We’re looking for students interested in working in risk, who are keen to roll up their sleeves and contribute from day one to join our 2024 Graduate Program.
Get ready to put your learnings to work in a global business, working with a diverse team on real projects. Designed to help you determine a career path that is right for you, you’ll develop new skills, build your professional network, and explore interesting fields.
At Macquarie, it’s all about doing work that creates value for our communities, our clients and our people. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone, no matter what role, contributes ideas and drives outcomes.
What role will you play?
Today, risk management has never been more important to the financial services industry. By joining us in a risk role, you’ll work on strategies to help manage and prevent risks in our business to deliver successful and sustainable business outcomes.
You’ll also have the chance to build transferable skills through role rotations and working across different business groups, disciplines and sectors.
What you offer
- You are graduating in 2023 or completed your studies within 12 months (that’s 12 months from your last subject or unit)
- You demonstrate strong academic performance
- Involvement in extra-curricular and community activities is highly regarded
- We welcome applications from students with a variety of degree backgrounds
About Macquarie’s Graduate Program
We have designed our graduate program to help you learn and grow. You’ll be supported and mentored by your peers and leaders, as well as through the Graduate Development Program. You’ll start with an induction at our headquarters in Sydney, where you’ll meet your grad cohort before commencing the program to kick-start your career.
Ready to get started?
Apply now or visit macquarie.com/graduates to start your story at Macquarie.
Applications close 28 March 2024 at 12pm AEST.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2023, 1:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.