Applications for our 2019-20 Summer Internship Program are now open.
We’re looking for students from a wide range of degree backgrounds who are completing their degree in 2020. You’ll be looking to gain real experience and to help us create success for clients, colleagues and communities. You can build your own future as you contribute to ours.
If you can demonstrate strong academic performance and involvement in extra-curricular and community activities, we’d like to hear from you.
About our Graduate Program
We offer summer internships to students in their penultimate year of study. The program runs for 10 to 12 weeks from November. A summer internship offers you invaluable hands-on experience and can set you up for a successful career once you complete your studies. Working alongside leading industry professionals, you will receive a structured induction, on-the-job training and networking opportunities.
Opportunities for our 2019-20 Summer Internship Program are available in the following business groups:
- Banking and Financial Services Group (Sydney, Perth, Brisbane)
- Commodities and Global Markets Group (Sydney)
- Corporate and Asset Finance Group (Sydney)
- Corporate Operations Group (Sydney)
- Technology (Sydney)
- Financial Management Group (Sydney)
- Macquarie Capital (Sydney)
- Risk Management Group (Sydney)
Visit macquarie.com/graduates to find out where a career at Macquarie can take you.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2019, 1:59 pm