This is a 2-year Graduate program to kick-start your 10-year career in the heart of our business, the Hub. Yes you read that right, we offer a 10-year career path for our Grads. You will start your journey as a Technical Service Professional supported with fully funded industry certifications!
If you find it easier to stay awake until 7.30am than get up at 7.30am, you will love our night shift roster. Our night shift team get to enjoy free meals, parking, coaching and regular team events.
- The thought of wearing comfy clothes to work
- Playing with the latest tech
- Delighting customers
- Have recently finished studying a degree in IT
- Be motivated to learn and grow in your career
- Love problem solving technical issues
- Be available to work nights
- Delight customers in every engagement
- Go the extra mile to resolve technical issues
- Work with technical teams
- Diagnose technical faults
- Receive ongoing development and coaching
- Receive a pay rise every 6 months
The Hub are our 24x7 customer support team who are the front line for our customers for technical queries, faults and incidents. They provide gold class customer experience across all lines of our Telecom business.
If this excites you, apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm