Our Internship Program
The internship runs for a period of three months. You will learn from mentors, work with our clients & be exposed to market-leading multidisciplinary projects. The position will require full-time working hours, 5 days per week, so it is ideally suited to those who have finalised their university studies or about to finalise in the next few months.
- Support team members by researching construction projects,
- Learn about a variety of sources of data and updating databases,
- Update charts and tables for inclusion in reports and forecasting models,
- Learn about forecasting techniques and producing forecasts of selected variables, and
- Contribute to written reports, client data and newsletters.
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application
- You must have recently concluded or about to finalise (within 3 months) your undergraduate or postgraduate degree in economics or similar discipline, and be available to begin full-time work
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy,
- Checking your own work and minimising errors,
- Understanding tasks and their purpose,
- Understanding of the subject matter, and
- Good written communication skills.
The Application Process
Kindly submit your resume and cover letter (one page maximum) addressing the points listed in “About You”.
You can submit these documents to: [email protected]
Applications close on Tuesday 19 October 2021. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online video interview and excel test.
Please note: you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, and concluded your studies or about to conclude, to be eligible for the program.
Who We Are
Macromonitor is an economic forecasting and industry research company with a commitment to providing high quality data and analysis to Australian organisations. We have been in business for 14 years and our main specialisation is in the building and construction industry. Our clients are primarily blue-chip companies and government bodies, who use our work to assist with their planning, budgeting, strategy and policy formulation. We provide both multi-client subscription reports and single-client commissioned reports.
To find out more about us visit our website at https://macromonitor.com.au/
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Economics
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Suite 601, 51 Rawson Street, EppingLocations:
New South Wales
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm