About Make it Cheaper:
We are Australia’s number one SME Energy Broker and featured in WRK+ top 10 places to work in Australia 2021.
Our purpose is to save Australian businesses time and money again and again. Operating in the Residential, SME and large Commercial & Industrial segments, our rapidly growing company wants you to be a part of our next success story.
Become a raving fan of MiC by joining our vibrant, motivated team that live and breathe our core values of Passion, Trust and Expertise. We believe Better Never Stops and have a culture that supports continuous learning and career development pathways into leadership positions.
MiC’s culture is positive, fun and vibrant with a lack of bureaucracy and red tape – we are looking for someone who sees the benefits of operating in such an environment. We believe in trusting, enabling and empowering our people to do what they do best. New ideas with a solid business case will always be considered, so someone who wants to make a real difference will love this opportunity.
What we offer:
- All-Roles Flex approach to working, including the ability to flex your holidays and work wherever you please
- Quarterly Wellness Day to focus on what’s most important to you
- Competitive base salary + a cheeky quarterly bonus
- Fantastic parties and team building
- Snacks in the office & Friday drinks
- Utilise our partnership with the Australian Institute of Management for your professional development
- Mentoring from a seasoned Analytics Manager
- The best office playlists
- Be part of a scale-up company in our most exciting phase
This role will see you working within our Commercial team to analyse our Marketing and Sales Campaigns. You will work closely with our Analytics Manager to build on your analytics skills to drive business outcomes. Most of your day will be spent in Tableau, MS SQL and Excel to support stakeholders such as our Chief Commercial Officer, Sales Managers, Finance team or Marketing team.
- You are a recent graduate of Analytics, Commerce, Engineering, Science or Maths with a LOVE for SQL and Data (seriously, we’ve coined this year “Love Data”).
- You enjoy diving into business challenges and understanding of insights to drive commercial impacts.
- A passion to learn and get involved in broader business projects
- A high level of attention to detail and curiosity to uncover insights
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Campaign data delivery and performance reporting
- Continually optimise campaign design and data through lead funnel ROI, and correlation analysis; granular, across time and by energy retailer
- Improve customer targeting by developing strategic and tactical segmentations, understanding key customer profiles and high performing lead sources to enable enhanced data contact rules and acquisition strategies
- Data augmentation to drive improved customer understanding, targeting and ROI for energy and a growing range of new product verticals
- Maintain and augment a suite of dashboards in Tableau covering operational campaign management to management
Remuneration: $55k + Super + the best perks
If this opportunity sounds like what you are looking for, Please apply! We would love to hear from you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Level 5/100 William StreetLocations:
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 12:59 pm