Maptek™ is the world leader in developing industry-leading software for mine evaluation, planning, design, scheduling, operation and rehabilitation. Our integrated 3D laser scanning, survey and imaging hardware and software can be applied to geotechnical analysis, stockpile measurement, design conformance and movement monitoring. Maptek solutions are sold and supported worldwide through a network of offices in Australia, Africa, North and South America, and Europe.
Maptek™ has an exciting opportunity within our dedicated and growing Workbench Team. A core part of Maptek’s software suite is the Workbench, which is a framework for all of Maptek’s desktop applications. We are looking to hire someone to manage the Workbench’s regular software releases, including QA and coordinating its testing and support. If you are someone who is curious, wants to learn and actively get better at what they do, then this would be a great opportunity for you.
What is in it for you?
- We offer flexible/negotiable working conditions in a non-CBD location, including on-site parking.
- We encourage professional growth and taking ownership of projects.
- Opportunities to explore new ideas and technologies.
- Active mentoring.
- Open and honest communication.
- Respect for everyone’s input, if someone has an idea (or a concern) they are encouraged to speak up and will be listened to.
- We focus on ensuring people maintain good emotional health.
- Position is full-time, although we would consider part-time.
Your areas of interest:
- Ensuring high quality software releases.
- Software development life cycle.
- Customer service and support.
- Working with software developers.
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a QA and Release Coordinator role.
- Working knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve.
- A desire to help others improve.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of the software development release cycle.
- University Degree or Post Graduate qualifications in software engineering, computer science or equivalent math's, science or engineering degree.
If you are ready to further develop your skills, then we would like to hear from you.
Visit www.maptek.com to find out more about us.
Please click “Apply for this job” and submit your resume.
This position is only available for Australian citizens or permanent residents.
No recruitment agencies please.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Mathematics,...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm