We're on a mission to use blockchain and cryptocurrencies to enable the food and ag sectors achieve net zero carbon neutrality by 2035. Whilst the Paris Agreement defines targets that all signing countries need to abide by, we believe climate action needs to be taken quicker!
As a Business Development / Marketing intern you'll have the opportunity to learn from an environmentally conscious tech start up and gain hands-on experience. This is a part-time opportunity that you can do along your studies.
Your responsibilities might include helping with the following:
- market research around climate projects
- communication and stakeholder engagement
- social media management and content generation
- marketing and promoting of tech solution
- marketing content research, generation and tracking
If you're interested, please send a one page summary of your experiences and mention why you're interested in the opportunity. This role will be performed remotely with the occasional office meetings in Melbourne CBD (depending on restrictions).
Together, let's make the world carbon neutral!
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering Environmental, Marketing...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- L19, 15 William St., Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaLocations:
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm