If you aspire to work in a sales environment and with a high calibre team in an organisation that values its associates and career progression this is a role to consider. Reporting to an inspired State Sales Manager you will be a passionate Mars ambassador ensuring professional representation and outstanding availability of our products in your territory.
We have a number opportunities in QLD, which include Redfern, Strathpine, Chermside & Eleanor. So if you’re ready to work with leading brands such as Starburst, M&M’s, Maltesers & Extra hit apply.
- Build and maintain mutual customer relationships throughout your territory and ensure product availability as per the agreed channel or account plans
- Proactively manage trade expenditure to deliver against your sales targets
- Execute promotional plans in store to maximise sales and brand presence, while collaborating with your customers to identify new growth opportunities
- Ensure all national programs are executed within your territory and proactively communicating on compliance issues Ensure product availability in all accounts as per the agreed channel or account plans
- Manage Point of Sale (POS) ordering, storage and waste minimization
- Action consumer and customer feedback in a timely manner
- Actively contribute and participate in team engagement activities and meeting
Qualifications and Competencies
- Education & Professional Qualification: Bachelor in Business, Marketing or other related discipline
- Mars Competencies: Action Orientated, Drive for Results, Customer Focus, Personal Learning and Peer Relationships
- Functional Competencies: Planning, Selling, Customer Account Management, Financial Management and Negotiation
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.