Who are we?
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Since 1871 clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. We have over 35,000 colleagues in more than 500 offices serving businesses, public entities and private clients in 130 countries. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies, the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh & McLennan Companies also include global leaders Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman
Why join our graduate program?
Develop yourself on a personal and professional level inside a truly international company. When you join Marsh, you get more than a job – you are placed on a fast track to a meaningful career. You join us as a permanent employee from day one, and throughout the 18-month rotational program, you will attend graduate focused development days and participate in volunteering opportunities with your cohort. Our Graduate Program is tailored to consider your previous experiences and educational background, as well as your interests and ambitions. Your wellbeing is important to us, and you will be provided with a range of initiatives and activities that support your wellness.
- Conduct target market and industry research in conjunction with the MMC Resource Centre to support and drive sales activity.
- Develop prospect specific financial analysis and research including co-ordination of prospect Risk Tolerance and financial analysis from Marsh Analytics teams.
- Review and update databases to identify target portfolios and identify market opportunities Identify continuous improvement opportunities and new ways to streamline our process and drive growth.
- Participate and drive industry projects including value proposition initiatives and client engagement strategies.
- Partnering with Client Service and Business Development to attend face to face client engagement meetings.
- Contact and qualify prospective clients including key contacts and financial data.
- Draft, review and record sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence.
- Engage with internal senior level stakeholders and assists colleagues who specialise in a preferred specialty or industry.
Our hiring criteria:
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Be in your final year of a university degree or have completed your degree in the past 2 years
- Open to applicants from all university degrees and backgrounds
- Graduates with a minimum of 65% grade point average (credit average)
- Involvement with extra-curricular activities such as volunteering, sporting teams and/or community initiatives
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred
We value diversity of thinking and consider applicants from all degree backgrounds. The ability to work collaboratively and provide innovative solutions to problems is more important than the degree you studied. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences. Our application process can be modified to meet your specific needs, so please let us know if you require support.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
February 7, 2022
- Program Duration
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:3rd Jan 2022, 10:59 pm