Who are we?
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Since 1871 clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. We have over 35,000 colleagues in more than 500 offices serving businesses, public entities and private clients in 130 countries. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies, the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh & McLennan Companies also include global leaders Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman
Why join our graduate program?
Develop yourself on a personal and professional level inside a truly international company. When you join Marsh, you get more than a job – you are placed on a fast track to a meaningful career. You join us as a permanent employee from day one, and throughout the 18-month rotational program, you will attend graduate focused development days and participate in volunteering opportunities with your cohort. Our Graduate Program is tailored to consider your previous experiences and educational background, as well as your interests and ambitions. Your wellbeing is important to us, and you will be provided with a range of initiatives and activities that support your wellness.
What does our team do?
The Graduate will participate in a rotation within the Operation and Technology (O&T) function to gain an understanding of its functions and role across the organisation. Within the rotation the Graduate will join different teams within O&T to gain knowledge and experience whilst completing work assigned to them. Upon completion of their rotation the Graduate will join a nominated team within O&T on a full time basis.
The rotation could include experiences as a:
- Business Analyst in the Project Management Office;
- Client Operations Executive in Marsh Client Operations;
- Business Analyst or a Change Analyst in the Change Team
What can you expect?
- Complete assigned work, as defined by the rotation, on time and to the required quality. More specifically:
- As a Business Analyst within the Project Management office, the Graduate will assist in the governance and reporting of the portfolio of inflight projects being undertaken across the Pacific region
- As a Client Operation Executive within Marsh Client Operations, the Graduate will work within an Operations team to learn the insurance broking lifecycle and to complete allocated tasks that assist Brokers and Clients in the management of risk
- As a Business Analyst or Change Analyst within the Change Team, the Graduate will work in a project team environment to assist in the analysis, development and implementation of solutions to achieve the expected business outcomes from the project.
- Demonstrate reuse of acquire knowledge, experience and skills to assigned new work with a view of gaining an in-depth understanding of Marsh and O&T function
- Commence the development of an internal network of colleagues to further leverage their understanding of Marsh in the Pacific
- Provide feedback and suggestions for the ongoing enhancement of work practices and procedures across O&T
Our hiring criteria:
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Be in your final year of a university degree or have completed your degree in the past 2 years
- Open to applicants from all university degrees and backgrounds
- Graduates with a minimum of 65% grade point average (credit average)
- Involvement with extra-curricular activities such as volunteering, sporting teams and/or community initiatives
We value diversity of thinking and consider applicants from all degree backgrounds. The ability to work collaboratively and provide innovative solutions to problems is more important than the degree you studied. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences. Our application process can be modified to meet your specific needs, so please let us know if you require support.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Position Start Date
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd May 2021, 11:59 pm