Who are we?
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Since 1871 clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. We have over 35,000 colleagues in more than 500 offices serving businesses, public entities and private clients in 130 countries. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies, the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh & McLennan Companies also include global leaders Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman
Why join our graduate program?
Develop yourself on a personal and professional level inside a truly international company. When you join Marsh, you get more than a job – you are placed on a fast track to a meaningful career. You join us as a permanent employee from day one, and throughout the 18-month rotational program, you will attend graduate focused development days and participate in volunteering opportunities with your cohort. Our Graduate Program is tailored to consider your previous experiences and educational background, as well as your interests and ambitions. Your wellbeing is important to us, and you will be provided with a range of initiatives and activities that support your wellness.
What does our team do?
‘Advisory Services’ enhances Marsh to become the most trusted Risk Advisor. We do this through our Advisory services of Risk Consulting, Claims Advocacy, Analytics and Captive Solutions. Within Risk Consulting specifically, we offer operational risk consulting (Property & Valuations), strategic risk consulting (Cyber, Enterprise Risk, Business Continuity and Crisis Management) and forensic accounting. As a Marsh Valuations Analyst Graduate, you will work across Valuations, Risk and Analytics.
What can you expect?
- Assist with the valuation of plant, machinery and infrastructure assets
- Summarise research and client information
- Attend client meetings
- Undertake research into specific industries and assets
- Work with qualified consultants on client deliverables
- Understand consulting and valuation methodologies and tools
- Perform numerical computations and analyse data
- Undertake inspections of assets throughout NSW and potentially across Australia
Our hiring criteria:
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Be in your final year of a university degree or have completed your degree in the past 2 years
- Graduates with a minimum of 65% grade point average (credit average)
- Involvement with extra-curricular activities such as volunteering, sporting teams and/or community initiatives
- Advisory Specific: Degree in Engineering
We value diversity of thinking and consider applicants from all degree backgrounds. The ability to work collaboratively and provide innovative solutions to problems is more important than the degree you studied. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences. Our application process can be modified to meet your specific needs, so please let us know if you require support.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd May 2021, 11:59 pm