Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus are seeking Graduate Engineers who are eager to gain experience in the rail industry. This is an excellent opportunity to work with industry experts across a high-profile civil / rail construction project, based in Queensland. These positions are FIFO on 2:1 roster and attract a generous site uplift.
Skills and attributes
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills:
- Recent graduate qualifications in civil engineering (within the last 3 years)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated to work and learn in a fast-paced project environment
- High attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Full working rights in Australia
Whilst Rockhampton and Townsville are our primary recruitment hubs we encourage and will consider applicants from all regional Queensland communities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please note agency submissions will not be accepted.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm