Maven Dental Clare has a real legacy in the local area and has been in operation for over 30 years and it forms part of the Maven Dental Group. This custom-built practice provides high quality dental treatment to the mid-north of South Australia and has state-of-the-art dentistry equipment.
This is a full-time role and you will take on a busy book working with a wide range of patients covering all aspects of general dentistry. You’ll understand that being a graduate dentist isn’t an easy role (we completely understand this too!) but you’ll be up for the challenge and know that you will have the support & backing of one of the most successful dental groups in the business as well as mentorship from the very experienced lead dentist.
You’ll be a graduate dentist who wants to join our cohesive, tight-knit team, you’ll be confident and eager to develop your general dentistry skills, if you have an interest in oral surgery or endodontics this would be welcomed. You’ll be able to build rapport with patients, work well with your colleagues – above all though, your attitude to patient care will be second to none – and you’ll be no stranger to servicing returning patients and of course, those wonderful referrals from patients that recommend you.
What about the area?
Clare is a picturesque country town with a huge amount to offer and has everything you will need from great sporting clubs, restaurants and a variety of great shops, which has helped it to develop a cosmopolitan feel and has created an excellent community spirit. It is also famous for its wines, and in particular the grape varietal Rieslings putting Clare firmly on the tourist track. If you are looking for a city break, then the state capital Adelaide is only a 2-hour drive away.
What We’re Looking For In Our NEW Graduate Dentist:
- Your dentistry skills are polished, and at a high industry standard; you may have a specialist interest.
- You have a current AHPRA registration with no restrictions;
- You’re an articulate communicator, and you are someone who has the innate ability to build rapport and trust quickly with your patients;
- You’re a confident leader with high levels of EQ and a proven track record of success in a similar role; And
- You are committed to providing outstanding patient-led service.
So, Why Work For Us?
You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support function that will look after your Finance, Payroll, HR, IT, Marketing & Recruiting headaches – essentially freeing you up to do what you do best!
- We’ll invest in you and your career - we love helping our people grow!;-
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do;
- We’ll provide you with on-going, up-to-date education opportunities
- We’ll provide you tools and resources and you very own Power B.I Dashboard;
- You’ll have the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at; And
- We will support relocation.
At Maven Dental we believe passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we’ve built one of the country’s largest dental health organisations with practices in over 100 locations. We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we’ve created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. Our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
After all, we don’t think of ourselves as traditional dentists. Instead, we see ourselves as our patient’s partner in wellness, for life.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Lee Wood.
[email protected] | 0756 352070
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm