Maxima is a community organisation supporting people in their pursuit of meaningful and fulfilling work and our community spirit underpins our corporate philosophy. We are a not for profit organisation.
Since our inception in 1985, we have been a major supplier of temporary / permanent recruitment and related services to a vast range of South Australian clients, including significant experience with Local and State Government entities.
We are seeking an experienced Communications Officer to work in a State and Local Government Department.
To be considered for this temporary positions, you will be enthusiastic, experienced in your field (more than 7+ years), professional and a passion for communications.
You will be proactive and be able to demonstrate good initiative and enjoy working both collaboratively and autonomously with key stakeholders. Some of our projects include;
- Develop and review annual communication and strategy plans
- Provide high level writing
- Create or complement the company marketing and communications strategy
- Provide communications and engagement advice in regards to the delivery of communications campaigns, engagement activities, traditional and social media, online and digital channels etc
- Work with Project leads to develop engagement materials including discussion papers, presentations, invitations, speeches and other content for various audiences
- Manage external vendors e.g., video production, graphic design, photographers to deliver products on time, on budget and to the right quality
- Assist with the delivery of engagement workshops as required
- Monitor campaign effectiveness and results in order to adequately steer activities
- Develop communication and relationship building to various key stakeholders
Ideally you would also
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or similar
- Minimum 7+ years experience in marketing and communications
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to perform a variety of duties
- State Government experience is desirable
You must have a national police check and able to work full time hours, to be considered.
If this is of interest to you, please send through your resume (in word) and in your cover letter, please provide your police clearance date issued.
Maxima are committed to advancing workforce diversity and inclusion for all.
Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander and People Living With Disability are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Note that if you haven't received a reply within 2 weeks please regard your application as being unsuccessful in this instance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm