MaxiTRANS is Australia's leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality engineered road transport equipment and solutions. An ASX listed company, MaxiTRANS is also a leader in trailer repair and service support to the Australasian road transport industry as well as being a significant supplier of truck and trailer parts through our retail brand, MaxiPARTS. Our market leading trailer brands include Freighter, Maxi-CUBE, Lusty EMS, Hamelex White, AZMEB and Peki and Trout River. Now is an exciting time to join the team!
Due to continual growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Product Engineer to join our Truganina team working in the transport industry. Reporting to the Technical Manager, your role will be to assist with design, development and sourcing of heavy parts. In this full-time position, you will be provided with training and support to achieve the following:
Key responsibilities include:
- Product development from design stage to final product covering domestic and overseas suppliers.
- Design drawings and updates using SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Work with suppliers to develop new products and improve existing products.
- Product testing, validation, and quality control.
- Training and technical support to internal and external customers.
- Production scheduling and warranty administration.
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop your skills.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering (mechanical preferred).
- 1 year of experience in design & manufacturing (Desirable).
- Experience working with SolidWorks, AutoCAD or similar (Desirable).
What we Offer?
- A supportive work environment and on the job training.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible work practices.
- Competitive salary package and onsite parking.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- NAWO Membership for professional development and networking opportunities .
Note, as part of the recruitment process, a medical assessment including drug and alcohol testing will be required.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2021, 1:59 pm