Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Expression Of Interest into Mazars Graduate Program – Brisbane, Melbourne, North Sydney
Mazars encourages and invites you to submit an Expression Of Interest for our Graduate program. By doing so you will be amongst the first to hear when our Graduate applications open.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is one of Australia’s fastest growing accounting firms with over 310 professional, 36 partners over 4 offices. Indulge in the regular training and coaching via our individualized training platform. We will support you every step of the way with the Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA). With our clear personalized career progression plan there is no limit to your success. You can expect meaningful work with a diverse client base in a range of industries Enjoy our flexible working arrangements as we give you the tools to succeed.
Choose from the following service lines in either Brisbane, Melbourne or North Sydney:
- Business Advisory/Services
- Audit & Assurance
- Accounting and Outsourcing Services
- Completed or near completion of a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent)
- Willing to undertake/already undertaking the Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work full time
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Referral *if eligible
- Paid Professional Memberships *if eligible
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave *if eligible
- Discounts On Products And Services
- International And Domestic Mobility Opportunities
Above may vary between locations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
Permanent Full Time
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2021, 6:00 am