McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as “Maccas”, we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafe in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for almost 50 years, customers are our heart and soul of everything we do, always making it our mission to make every moment count!
But we don’t just build burgers, we build property too; and in the Property Department, anything is possible!
Responsible for the strategy in management involved in acquiring, developing and maintaining a portfolio of over 1000 restaurants across Australia – the Property Department is the place to be.
In 2021, as we are pleased to announce that we will be taking on Property Graduates again in our Graduate program in our Thornleigh and Aspley Head Offices. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Property/Commercial Development* and are able to commence a fulltime position from March 2021 – then we want to hear from you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Enter into fulltime employment with McDonald’s Corporate NSW or QLD as a graduate
- Gain experience in each phase of the development lifecycle (including Real Estate, Construction, Design and Asset Management)
- Have intensive, on-the-job training including workshops, projects and in the field exposure
- Be buddied up with a Manager on the Property Team for invaluable guidance and mentorship
- Work alongside a team of experienced and passionate Property and Retail professionals
- Have the opportunity to continue on with McDonald’s Australia at the end of the 2 year program
- Build foundations for a long and successful career
YOUR KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- You have a Bachelor’s (tertiary) degree in Property/Commercial Development
- You have full working rights in Australia as of March 2021 (for at least 2 years)+
- You have a strong ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You have ambition for challenges and are results focussed
- You are a “Macca’s Person” through and through, who can work well in a team
- You have a true and unmatched passion for Property with a dream to make a career of it
For further information please refer to the 2021 Property Graduate Information Booklet.
Please fill the Application Form and submit through the Apply link.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Construction, Engineering Civil...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:17th Jan 2021, 12:59 pm