McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as “Maccas”, we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafé in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for 50 years, customers are our heart and soul of everything we do, always making it our mission to make every moment count!
But we don’t just build burgers, we build property too; and in the Property Department, anything is possible! Responsible for the strategy in management involved in acquiring, developing and maintaining a portfolio of over 1000 restaurants across Australia – the Property Department is the place to be.
It’s #excitingtimes in 2021, as we are pleased to announce that we will be taking on Property Graduates again in our Graduate program in our Melbourne office. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Property/ Commercial Development* and are able to commence a fulltime position from September 2021 – then we want to hear from you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Enter into fulltime employment with McDonald’s Corporate VIC as a graduate
- Gain experience in each phase of the development lifecycle (including Real Estate, Construction, Design and Asset Management)
- Have intensive, on-the-job training including workshops, projects and in the field exposure
- Be buddied up with a Manager on the Property Team for invaluable guidance and mentorship
- Work alongside a team of experienced and passionate Property and Retail professionals
- Have the opportunity to continue on with McDonald’s Australia at the end of the 2 year program
- Build foundations for a long and successful career
YOUR KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- You have a Bachelor’s (tertiary) degree in Property/Commercial Development
- You have full working rights in Australia as of September 2021 (for at least 2 years)+
- You have a strong ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You have ambition for challenges and are results focussed
- You are a “Macca’s Person” through and through, who can work well in a team
- You have a true and unmatched passion for Property with a dream to make a career of it
Why choose us?
Employer of Choice winner for the past three years, McDonald’s Australia values Community and Customer as well as being Bold, Authentic and genuinely Caring about our people. Working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way; while building and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, a bonus week of annual leave and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people – (not to mention laugh) Every.Single.Day.
Join our team!
We clearly have your attention; now let’s consider your application. Here at McDonald’s corporate, we are passionate about making things fun, so applying for a Graduate Position should be too! APPLY today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Construction, Property
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Sep 2021 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm