McGrathNicol is a specialist Advisory and Restructuring firm that has built a reputation for managing complexity and consistently delivering the results our clients need.
Our Technology team specialise in complex forensic investigations, time critical cybersecurity incident response activities and helping our clients to design strategies and implement frameworks to mitigate digital and information risk.
As a Vacationer, you will work on some of Australia's most high profile and complex engagements and gain exposure to a diverse range of clients, such as local and international banks, large corporates, top tier law firms, financiers, Government and high net worth individuals.
We have vacancies for our 2019 / 2020 Summer Vacation Program, and are seeking students with:
- passion, knowledge and interest in our work;
- excellent analytical and problem solving capability; and
- the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
To be eligible for the program you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application;
- in your penultimate year of a STEM or Information Technology related degree; and
- available to commence work for a four week period in either November 2019 or January 2020.
Interested? To submit your application, please click ‘Apply Now’. If you would like further information, please contact the HR team via [email protected]. Alternatively, come and speak with us on-campus – a list of events we will be attending can be found at mcgrathnicol.com/students.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2019, 12:59 pm