McGrathNicol is a specialist Advisory and Restructuring firm. Our experts work with corporates, banks, law ﬁrms, private companies and government across all industry sectors and business sizes to deliver valuable advice and high-quality outcomes.
Our Technology team specialise in complex forensic investigations, time critical cybersecurity incident response activities and helping our clients to design strategies and implement frameworks to mitigate digital and information risk.
As a Vacationer, you will gain real world commercial experience across a variety of different projects and industries. During your time with us, you will be exposed to all aspects of our Technology services and provided with the opportunity to shadow Partners, participate in networking events with clients and attend social functions.
We have vacancies for our 2020/21 Summer Vacation Program and are seeking students with:
- passion, knowledge and interest in our work;
- excellent analytical and problem solving capability; and
- the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
To be eligible for the Program you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application;
- in your penultimate year of a STEM or Information Technology related degree; and
- available to commence work for a four week period in either November 2020 or January 2021.
Our people are passionate, driven, inclusive and collaborative. Continuous development is engrained in our culture and as a Vacationer you will receive formal technical and soft skills training, as well as mentoring on the job. High performing Vacationers may be offered a full-time Graduate position.
Interested? To submit your application, please click 'Apply'. If you would like further information, please contact the HR team via [email protected]. Alternatively, come and speak with us on-campus – a list of events we will be attending can be found at mcgrathnicol.com/students
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2020, 12:59 pm