McGrathNicol is a specialist Advisory and Restructuring firm. Our experts work with corporates, banks, law firms, private companies and government across all industry sectors and business sizes to deliver valuable advice and high-quality outcomes.
Our Restructuring projects vary in nature and involve dealing with businesses in financial distress. We help restore stability and deliver value. Our Advisory team focus on helping non-distressed organisations improve performance by mitigating risk, managing change and achieving growth.
As a Graduate, you will gain real world commercial experience and be challenged to implement pragmatic solutions on high profile engagements. You will receive formal technical and soft skills training, as well as mentoring on the job. We offer a unique opportunity to work closely with senior staff and Partners, learning from some of the best in the industry.
We are currently accepting applications for our 2023 Graduate Program and are seeking students with:
- passion, knowledge and interest in our work;
- excellent analytical and problem solving capability; and
- the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
To be eligible for the Program you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application;
- studying a business, commerce or related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a major in accounting, economics or finance;
- graduating between mid-2021 and early 2023; and
- available to commence full-time work in February 2023.
Our people are passionate, driven, inclusive and collaborative. Continuous development is engrained in our culture and we have robust development and reward frameworks to support progression and generously compensate our employees. Our Graduates also receive full support to complete further industry related study, or post-graduate qualifications such as the Chartered Accountants Program.
Interested? To submit your application, please click 'Apply'. If you would like further information, please contact the HR team via [email protected] Alternatively, come and speak with us at career fairs – a list of events we will be attending can be found at mcgrathnicol.com/students.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 1:30 pm