Looking for a more interesting side of accounting? Looking for a job that will challenge you daily and where no two days will ever be the same? One where you have the opportunity to thoroughly analyse over 10 different businesses in a week, to the point that you know the business as well as their own finance team?
We are a global firm specialising in economic damage quantification and other related forensic accounting services. Some of our main services include:
- Economic Loss Quantification in:
- Complex Commercial Insurance claims (from a gym or cafe turning over $100k per year through to an energy generation plant turning over $100million+ per year)
- Fraud investigations
- Litigation matters and expert witness engagements
- Business Valuations
- Product Liability
- Recall investigations
- Bodily injury claims and personal injury.
We have been retained to review all types of operations across industries from retail, health and fitness and wholesale all the way through to manufacturing plants, mining sits, freight rail/distribution services and power generation plants.
We pride ourselves on our strong corporate culture and cohesive working environment. We have overseas training and travel opportunities with offices across 40+ countries.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Preliminary to intermediate analysis of sales, production, and other accounting data
- Physical inventory observation, price testing
- Staying up to date with current affairs which will affect the performance of businesses across all industries
- Checking and proofing reports and schedules
- Prepare preliminary draft of report narrative and schedules
- Data input
- Invoice analysis
- Represent firm at local industry functions
- Attend marketing events and functions with clients
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2022, 7:00 am