MediRecords is the #1 cloud-based primary healthcare solution in Australia. A disruptor in healthcare technology, MediRecords is growing rapidly and moving at lightning speed. Whether it’s a local GP or the National Coronavirus Helpline, MediRecords is fully supporting the Australian Healthcare system.
At MediRecords, we are launching an exciting new program for recent graduates interested in working in software development. Starting August 2020 and based in either our Brisbane CBD or Sydney St Leonard’s office, you can kick start your career and be part of an innovative team dedicated to providing world class technology solutions.
As a Graduate Developer, your role will be to define, develop, and test new software as well as maintain existing software applications to meet the required business outcomes and deliver high-quality solutions to our customers. You will work closely with, and learn from, a team of highly skilled developers and gain practical, hands-on experience in every step of the software development lifecycle.
Depending on your speciality and experience you may be able to work across multiple different fields. With daily deployments and an extensive automation suite, your work will be assisted by a best in class DevOps culture, architecture and techniques.
You will then help build MediRecords by using cool technologies including (but not limited to) Docker - ReactJS - Spring boot - Hibernate - Cordova - Bootstrap AWS - Jenkins - NodeJS - jQuery - Kubernetes - Postgres.
What we will provide you with:
- Permanent full-time role
- Work with like-minded people in a fun and collaborative team environment
- Coaching and support from your team and mentor
- Potential travel
- Employee perks such as flexible working arrangements such as Work from Home, Health and wellness initiatives, Paid professional development opportunities, Competitive fussball and table tennis championships, Barista coffee machine for unlimited coffees and hot chocolates each day.
Who we’re looking for:
You must be a recent university graduate (2019/2020) with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Software Development, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident (must already hold PR status)
- Have a passion for Information Technology and be able to demonstrate this
- Demonstrated great communication and interpersonal skills - you know how to talk tech to non-technical people
- Curious, with a great attitude and hunger for learning
- A collaborative team player
- Self-motivated and excited by variety in their work
- High attention to detail and analytical skills.
Learn more about MediRecords
With offices in both Sydney and Brisbane, MediRecords seeks to transform the delivery of healthcare by building the leading enterprise SaaS platform and enabling clinicians, patients & partners to engage in a connected health ecosystem driving operational efficiencies and delivering superior healthcare outcomes for patients. Learn more about us at www.medirecords.com
How to apply
If you believe you are perfect for this opportunity and meet our requirements, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply via our company website https://medirecords.com/about-us/careers/
Initially, we ask that you submit your current resume with a maximum one page cover letter that includes the following:
- Stating that you are an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- Your graduation date (Month/Year you completed your studies)
- The University you attended and your degree title including your major/s
- Your final GPA
- Your preferred work location (e.g. Brisbane or Sydney)
- An example of an industry placement or related project you have completed and the outcome.
Applications close at 5pm (AEST) on 14 July 2020.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Software, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2020, 1:59 pm