Melbourne Training Associates is offering a pathway for graduates to teach in China in 2019!
This could be your first step to a great teaching career, or just an amazing OE! Melbourne Training Associates is working to attract the most talented and diligent graduates to be placed in public school roles (from Kindergarten through to High School) throughout China. Our partner in China will provide practical support with initial airport pick up, accommodation, guidance and support in settling into life in China. They will introduce you to other teachers and ensure you are able to adjust and enjoy a fun and interesting lifestyle.
What’s on offer:
- 1-year teaching contract
- Opportunities in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Wuhan
- Free return flights Free accommodation
- Health insurance
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Competitive salary
Want to take up this fantastic opportunity?
*Note: You must hold an undergraduate degree (in any field) to apply.
Apply now if you:
- want a life-long internationally accredited teaching qualification
- already have a teaching qualification and want to start your teaching journey abroad
- are looking for an adventure before you settle into your career
- are keen to experience different cultures
- love teaching people who want to learn
- want to make a real difference for young learners in China
Send your CV and photo to Melbourne Training Associates for:
- A friendly chat with the team on which training pathway would suit you best
- A life-long internationally accredited teaching qualification
- Real classroom training
- Job interview arrangements
- Work visa arrangements for China
- send your CV to: [email protected] and tell us your plans.
- phone us on +61 3 9041 5341
- enrol in the 120 hour MTA TESOL course
- Cambridge CELTA: see www.melbtraining.com.au/CELTA for more details.
- Interviews with overseas providers
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Beijing (China), Shenzhen...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm