Establishing your career after graduation can be pretty daunting. With so much choice out there, finding a company that utilizes your degree and wants to invest in your long term career is tough.
Meltwater’s NSW Government Team is looking for a highly driven graduate to join their established and successful business. You will need to be driven, ambitious and proactive in laying the foundations for your learnings and career.
As a Graduate Account Manager, knowledge of or experience in government will be critical as you navigate complex organisation models. You will be responsible for driving engagement and knowledge of our Media Monitoring and social engagement tools. Becoming a trusted partner to our stakeholders and empowering them to strategically monitor public opinion, data, sentiment, and emerging issues.
Success in the role will hinge on your ability to embrace Meltwaters fast pace, be agile, adapt and prioritise to the rapidly changing needs of the Government Accounts while maintaining the highest standard of customer experience and engagement.
Your passion for news and media and your knowledge of current events will allow you to anticipate your stakeholder needs.This is a rare opportunity to join Meltwater as a graduate, and gain exposure to such a specified team. We pride ourselves on building an engaging, irreverent and fun place for our people to be challenged every,
We will provide full training to bring you up to speed as an expert in the Meltwater SAAS platform and product suite. Further, we want to invest in your future by providing ongoing training to build your skills, fast track your career, and provide exposure to Meltwater’s global footprint.
This truly is an opportunity to DO MORE, SEE MORE, BE MORE...
Who are you?
- You sweat the small stuff with high attention to detail
- Extremely self-motivated and driven
- Uncompromising service standards
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Appreciation for ‘Dad Jokes’ and bad puns
- Ability to quickly build professional relationships and rapport
- Hold a Bachelors degree in Journalism/ Commerce/ PR Marketing/ International Relations/International Business.
- Full working rights in Australia. Working holiday Visas’ will NOT be considered.
- Must be available to start in January
- Adaptable to working in a rapidly changing environment with competing priorities
What will you be doing?
- Working towards individual and team KPI’s and SLA
- Driving engagement throughout your portfolio
- Engaging with clients to cultivate meaningful working relationships
- Create, present and drive value propositions and strategic solutions across the client portfolio
- Champion product knowledge and expertise through challenging the status quo across
- Dig into the details, seeking opportunities to increase value and drive market share traditional and social channels
- Help facilitate and implement training and engagement events
- Supporting Government team leaders in their function
What’s in it for you:
- Work in a dynamic environment that is ranked in the Top 10 Great Places to Work for the last 5 years running!
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one
- Investment in your skills and future successes
- The potential to influence and craft a growing team and its culture
- Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international opportunities
- Target-based reward system plus uncapped incentive structure
- Lots of benefits and perks including free gym membership, regular social activities, well-stocked kitchen and a fast boost in your career
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Government, Project Management, Recruitment, Marketing and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- 25/123 Pitt Street, Sydney 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 12:59 pm